Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another Thursday

Hello Chaps and Chapesses!

Yes, you are correct in assuming that it is I, Orion Wittifrid. I know I haven't written in awhile, but it's been rather dull around here. Luckily, that dog that was here is gone now. My owner, Molly, has earned a few "good girls" by feeding me that delicious chunky ocean cat food. Ahem, anyway, now that it is spring (Or summer, I forget which) there have been one or two flies in the house. And get this! Molly's mother expects ME to catch them! What a revolting thought. I wouldn't dare do that, but I tried to make it up to her by giving her hair a good grooming the other night. For some reason she didn't seem to appreciate it. *Sniffs daintily* What uncivilised people. No matter, Ta ta for now!

Orion Wittifrid

No comments: