Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday was today




Hello again.

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I know I had a reason, and it was probably good, but right now I can't remember it. Today was very busy. After I got up and dressed and all, we (meaning my family and I) worked outside. Dad and thing1 built a compost pile (at leat, the thing that fences it in) awhile back, and after Dad mowed the lawn we gathered up the grass and put it in there. Actually, we did it while he was mowing, because he had to stop every once in awhile to empty the bag. After he had it mowed, Thing2 and I got to go back over some parts with the mower because it hadn't picked up the mowed grass. Then we went inside. Dad and Mom went on an errend, while Thing2 and I worked on our papers. His is on Johnny Appleseed, and mine is on Grace O'Malley. They're not due for roughly a week, but I finished mine. After Dad and Mom came home we had lunch. Then, I helped Dad build a platform for the beehive to sit on. The bees will use it as a landing platform, and it will help the hive keep level since our backyard is so steep. It worked out well. Then we had dinner and now I am here. Sometimes predictability is a comfort. Good-night!

In Christ,
Molly

No comments: