Friday, May 16, 2008

Weekend Wonderland


Hello again.


Today was not all that busy. This morning my family and I ate eggs for breakfast. Then after awhile Dad went to pick Thing1 up from college. Yay! He gets to stay the weekend here and leaves again Monday night or Tuesday morning. Aww. Anyway, while waiting for hime to come home Thing2 and I bagged up a huge stack of clothes for Goodwill. Then for the rest of the afternoon, while Mom was runnoing errends, I read a book. After she returned, I went outside and drew. Thing1 came home, and one of his friends was with him. After dinner he went and got Mom something from the store and his friend left. Thing1 is leaving all too soon, but at least he will get to see my play on Monday. Tomorrow we are going on a Sunday School picnic up on a mountain.


In Christ,

Molly

No comments: