Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oh Dear


Hello again.

I couldn't write yesterday because, for some reason or other, the computer kept freezing up. There wasn't much to write about anyway. A few days ago I finished Joan of Arc. Today was relatively quiet, I did my schoolwork, chores, and made dinner. Soon I have to go to church. I have lately been looking up Grace O'Malley. I have a report due on her in two weeks, you see.
I feel guilty about not having put a poem up in so long, so here is one of my early poems.

Warriors

Soldiers fight for the people,
They march in battles and wars,
They come home honored veterans,
By the people they are adored.

Christians fight together,
They march as one for the Lord,
No one speaks of them as veterans,
But still, by the Lord, they're adored.

Both kinds of warriors are special,
For the people and for the Lord,
The people honor the soldiers,
And the Christians honor the Lord.

In Christ,
Molly

No comments: