Monday, April 21, 2008

Another Monday (Oh Joy)


Hello again.


I hope you liked my essay. Well, it's been another long, hard, rainy Monday.

This morning I had drama (I'm in a play) at 10:00. This was our last week to use the script, so I need to have it memorized by next week. It stopped raining for awhile this afternoon, and I was able to ride my bike. After I had done my schoolwork of course, can't forget that. I can ride through puddles now! You may not think that's a big deal, but puddles need holes (or at least dips) to collect in and you never know how deep they're going to be. I need a chain guard though, I ripped a hole in my jeans on the chain. I have just put a load of clothes away, and am writing here. For dinner we are going to have a chicken (Mom's going to roast it in the oven) and I don't know, something for a side dish. I am sooooo swamped with reading! I have to read by the end of the month: Personal Recollections of Joan of Arc, A Taste of Chaucer, and Hamlet. Pretty thick books, and I haven't even started the one on Chaucer! I am also reading Watership Down (by Richard Adams) but that's so my head doesn't explode from school books. Well, I have to go.


In Christ,

Molly

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Silly, your head is not going to explode. You can finish those books, I know you can. Love you.