Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Today is Tuesday...


Hello again.


as you probably already know, today is Tuesday. My family and I got alot accomplished today. I would definitely count this as a really good day. This morning we had pancakes for breakfast. I love pancakes, and Mom makes the best pancakes ever! They're all light and fluffy...is your mouth watering yet? Anyway, after our breakfast of wonderful pancakes, Thing2 and I did our schoolwork. Mom went shopping (old mother hubbard would have been proud of us) and then we carried all the groceries in. Thing2 has been sick this week, so I went out to ride my bike alone. Wouldn't you know it? I crashed. I was turning and I cut the wheel too sharp and... You can probably guess the rest. It turns out that it was only really my knee that got scraped up though (I happened to be wearing shorts). So I bandaged it up, and after Dad came home I made spaggetti for dinner. Mom got ice cream at the store, so we get a treat tonight! Yay! Now I am sitting here writing, which is usually how I end my posts, since that happens to be the last thing I was doing. And still am doing. You know what I mean. Oh, and it's still very cloudy.


In Christ,

Molly

No comments: