Sunday, April 13, 2008

A note from Orion Wittifrid


Well hello again, old beans!

I just wanted to let you know about the past couple of days.
Of course you've heard it from Molly, but
sometimes human's descriptions can be rather dull...
Anyway, as you know they went to pick up Thing1 on Friday.
Of course they left me home, as Molly has not yet procured a leash so
I can keep track of her. I don't mind being alone, in fact,
I rather enjoy it. Finally, however, they came home at the end of the
day. And what did they bring with them, but a dog! It seems
they volunteered to babysit the youth paster's dog while he and his family
were gone. So for the past couple of days I have been stuck in the basement while the dog gets my spot. It's downright disgraceful I tell you! But no matter, I can still do one thing the dog cannot. Write on this blog. And so ends another week-end in the chronicles of Wittifrid...
Ta -ta,
Orion Wittifrid

2 comments:

goth_fairy said...

lol that's funny I can just imagine how disgusted Orion was to share his house with a dog

JACS SACS said...

Hey Molly~~

Cute blog!! I went to several writing seminars a few years ago and EVERY speaker stressing the importance of blogging. Regretfully, mine has not been updated since November -- I intend to do better... I look forward to your musings.

BTW -- Kate has the same bed spread!

Mrs. L