Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Few Odds and Ends


Well, the day is done, and what a long day it was!
As you already knew, I had cold pizza for breakfast. Then my mother
(who does sewing for people) had someone drop something off (or pick something up, I'm not quite sure). We did a little work around the house,
and since it was such a nice day we hung our laundry out to dry. Later on I went to a couple stores with my Thing1 to look for heat shields for our grill. Thing2, Mom, and Dad stayed home. Do you know how hard it is to find heat shields? It ends up we have to order them. It was all worth it, though. We had steak, rice, and qrilled vegetables for dinner, and it was really good! Tomorrow morning is going to be difficult though. We deliver newspapers, and tomorrow my mother and I have to get up at 2:30 am to go get and deliver them. Hopefully they won't be late, I need to help in Children's Church tomorrw. Well, that about summs up my day so I will wrap this up.
In Christ,
Molly

No comments: