Saturday, April 19, 2008

Satisfaction


Good evening.


Today was exciting, busy, and well worth the sweat.

This morning we did some work around the house. You know, now that the weather is warmer (I hope for good) you have to go through all th summer clothes and pack the winter ones away. That's what we did this morning. Then we cleaned off the back porch. Next we ( meaning Thing2 and I) went and took our bikes down to the street. Mom and Dad sat on the front porch for awhile, until they decided our bike tires needed air. After that they said the bike I was riding was too small for me (It was a trick bike) so they got out Thing1's bike that he doesn't use anymore and let me ride it. It was alot more comfortable. Then, wonder of wonders, I rode around the block for the very first time. I had to walk it twice (Our neighberhood is very hilly) and got scared out of my wits by cars, but it was worth it. After that we came in and got something to eat while we watched a movie. We went back outside after that. Oh, I forgot to mention that my dad came down with us the first time. So we went back outside after the movie and rode around the block a different way. Coming home we had to go down a big hill. Thank you so much Dad for riding beside me and encouraging me. Not to mention it started raining when we were coming back. So now I am here writing this. I don't have any poems for you though, sorry.

In Christ, Molly

1 comment:

Cindi said...

I am so proud of you!