Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Sunday Afternoon

Hello again.

I'm so sorry I didn't write yesterday, I didn't have time before bed you see. Just to let you know, my recital went really well. I played The Chorus from "Judas Maccabeus", Road to Boston, Devil's Dream, and the Swallowtail Jig which I played with my teacher and her husband. Today nothing of note happened. After Mom and I finished delivering the three-part Sunday paper (which was extremely heavy, and made my fingers cramp because it was so big around) we came home and got some sleep. We had finished early, so we did get to have some extra sleep. After church we came home and had lunch. Then I did my chores and made banana pudding. Next Mom and I made cards. Dad came home, and we watched a movie. We had dinner, then dessert, and now I am writing this. Yesterday, however, there was a huge thunderstorm! It was raining really hard, and lighting and thunder abounded. I sat out on the back porch awhile (it's covered), but then I had to go clean up the kitchen. I wrote a poem about it, which I will include tomorrow, as I don't have it with me right now. Have a wonderful Sunday!

In Christ,
Molly

No comments: