Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Honey of a Day (Sort of)


Hello again.

In a minute I will explain my odd title to you, but let's proceed in chronological order shall we? This morning was nothing much to tell about, I basically did my school work all morning. Then Mom took Thing2 to the doctor. He has strep throat. So in the morning I will do papers again. Oh well, I can listen to my music in the car. When Dad came home from work, I went to the store with Mom. While we were gone (okay, get ready) A friend of my parents came and dropped off a bee hive. You see, my Dad wants to raise bees. My Mom doesn't mind, and Thing2 is can practically contain his excitement. I, on the other hand, am not so excited. I am afraid of bees. With all their buzzing and flying around, not to mention their very dangerous stingers, they make me nervous. I'm not exactly sure how to handle all this, so I'll just try my best. Dad showed Mom and I the hive though, it's pretty cool looking. Except for the dead bees in one part. Anyway, remember the schoolbooks I told you about? I found this really cool book in the store today (By one of my favorite authors) about Robin Hood. I love books about Robin Hood, knights, and medieval days. Mom says if I finish my schoolbooks this week, I can get it. So good-bye for now, I'm off to read Joan of Arc!

In Christ,
Molly

1 comment:

Cindi said...

That's my girl. You can finish those books and you can overcome that fear of bees. Love you.