Wednesday, April 23, 2008

An Early Start


Good morning!


Since I know I won't have time this evening, I decided to do my writing early today. This morning (alas and alack, no pancakes) I had toast and a grapefruit for breakfast. Thing2 is sick, so he gets out of schoolwork today. I still have to do my schoolwork, so I can't stay long. Since I don't know what I am going to get done today, I will just tell you what I hope to get done. I need to do my schoolwork, ride my bike (I'm not giving up so easily!), hopefully finish A Taste of Chaucer, and this evening my youth group goes on an outing. I think we're having a cook-out. Yay! The weather finally cleared up, so it will be a good night for that. This is a picture of early morning. It's not exactly early morning any more, but it's still morning. Just barely.Anyway, have a nice day!
In Christ,
Molly

No comments: